PLOT RENTAL INFORMATION
Interested in renting a plot?
Plots are rented on a first come, first serve basis. Be sure to get your application in soon to reserve yours for the 2018 growing season!
2018 Rental Rates:
One 6' x 6' plot: $30.00
Two 6' x 6' plot: $60.00
Three 6' x 6' plot: $90.00
Four 6' x 6' plot: $100.00
Wausau Urban Community Gardens offers sliding fee rates for those eligible. Please contact us to determine your discounted rate.
* I agree to water, weed and care for my garden weekly.
* I agree to put away community garden tools once I am done using them.
* I understand that the garden administrator can reclaim my plot if it has not been maintained for two weeks.
* I understand that no pets are allowed into the community garden.
* I agree to be respectful of other individuals' spaces and property.
To receive the full listing of garden expectations, to receive more information about plot rental, or to fill out an application form, please contact our AmeriCorps Member at Bridge Community Health Clinic by phone at (715)261-2123 or via email at email@example.com
Download application here
Comments from our Gardeners & Community Members:
"My life is better. It has been many years (25) since I last did some gardening. It was great to grow things and it was fun. I loved the exercise.”
“I enjoyed being able to raise some of my own produce and share it with others. There’s something very satisfying about eating directly out of one’s own garden.”
“It was great to have the ability to pick fresh ingredients/foods during breaks during the work day.”
“Healthier for my kids, able to can lots of veggies for use over the winter.”
"Local good produce to eat & share; a greater sense of health and calm in my life.”
“I tried new foods, was proud of growing my own food.”
“Having fresh food was great for my family this season.”